Wednesday, May 28, 2008

STILL TWO MORE TO GO!!!!

Pheeew!!! The journey began bout 2 years back. Parents said, "Beta..U got to crack JEE-2008! So, start working hard from now itself"! And why not...I took everything seriously and ve been studying the hell out since then. But the BOTTOM-LINE...I think I ve screwed JEE-2008, and now my only hope is DCE/NSIT or BITS. [leaving IP for the worse]!
Well its the dilemma faced not only by me, but tons of people around. Arey yaar..I mean IIT is not the end of the journey to success!!! I know people who have joined IIT, graduated and what the hell..see wat they are doing..Getting into a prestigious institution like IITs is really kewl..but!!! Success means an overall well integrated success..IIT me ho gaya, that doesnt mean that you will be successfull all your life..Arey yaar zindagi ki race me jeetne ke liye "lambi race ka ghoda hona zaruri hai"!!!
U need to respect everyone around, u need to win everyone's heart, u need to tackle the adversities of life with bravery!!! As in my first article, I ve written 4500 out of 3.2 lac will qualify in IIT this year..Wat bout the rest 50-60,000 serious ones??
Zindagi khatm ho gai kya unke liye??
Koi saala kitna hi JEE qualify kar le, crores ke package le le, but see what you guys will be in the end of ur life!!!
so my friends..who fail to qualify JEE-08 this year..there are hell lot of options available..is saal nai..to agle saal hi sahi..but never ever lose ur heart!!!
To those who think of dropping an year..take my advice:::dont even think bout it!!!
Join whatever u get nd prepare for JEE-09 side by side.
Hope this article helps everyone!!!!!!!

No comments: