Saturday, June 7, 2008

SHIVERSSS AND GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!

"Kya hua yaar...itna pareshan kyun lag raha hai", was the first thing my friend asked when he met me today...Wat could have been my reply..." Kuch nai yaar...just waitin for the results...saala ek jagah sochta hun to dimaag wahin ghoom jata hai...!!"
Well..dats me since I guess the beginnin of May...Pheeew!!
Through with AIEEE...now I want the results for CET AND CEE-08 to arrive at the earliest!!
This period is the most freakin one...As was well said by my sir at FIITJEE, "Saara paper dene ke baad...bacha log ko result ka wait karte rehna is the worst time which can in his student life..."...Well sir..though it hasnt been the worst time but certainly is turnin out to be a reallll shiverin, quiverin blah blah blah time!!!
Just wanted to share my feelings with all...Its not only me..but tons of people with the same freakin feeling....Pheew!!!
HOPIN 4 EVERYTHIN TO GO BY MY WAY!!!

Nakul the gr8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey brother...hw r yu. yo uknow it well that ya ma grt pal. though we dnt get time to interect much wid each other bt yu can surely trust me 4 anything, i might be useful nd i'll love tht(mai b terko yaad rakhunga waqt aane par).
you r a gr8 guy nd i m proud of you mere dost. I wish you all the success in life, luv ya, god bless